Hi, Hello!
Jha Rsmn
AboutLinksStuffEntries

One Year One Months






Act tomorrow i and him genap one year one months but tngah boring so, alangalang tulis skrang ajelah kan. Hee lamanya tak bukak blog and rasa rindu nak edit balik. And inilah hasilnya. Even tak cantik tapi bagi i tetap cantik :) Hee kayy. Back to storayy. Bee awak nak tahu kenapa saya sayang sangat dekat awak and kenapa saya taknak kehilangan awak? Sebabnyaaaa adalah :

REASON WHY I LOVE YOU :)
 1) The way you stand by my side
2) The times you make sure nothing will harm me

3) How you always find a new way to "WoW" me

4) When I'm sad, you take the pain away with a joke
5) How you always look deep into my eyes

6) How you can make my heart melt with your soft lips

7) The way you hold my hand so tight

8) The way you never let my hands go
8) How you always watch out for me
9) They way you make sure I have everything I need
10) How you always know what to say when I get mad at you

11) When you buy me things out of the blue

12) How you say the cutest things over and over and never gets old

13) The way you play with my hair when I'm falling asleep
14) The way you stare at me as if I am the most beautiful girl in the world !
15) The times when you where determind for me not to be mad at you anymore

16) The way you look when I get all dressed up

17) The smile you give after I'm done kissing you

18) The way you act like a dork but make me laugh
19) The way your not embarrased to say or do anything in front of me
20) How you can just defend me and not be scared

ILOVEYOUMORETHANYOULOVEMEBEE :> MuakMuak :* Haha (Y)


|