Hi, Hello!
Jha Rsmn
AboutLinksStuffEntries

Hm nothing -.-'






I MISS YOU  BADLY :'(

Hello there, the superb from my nightmare  
The shadow in the background of the morgue  
The unsuspecting victim of darkness in the valley  
We can live like Jack and Sally if we want
Where you can always find me And we'll have halloween on Christmas  
And in the night we'll wish this never ends  
We'll wish this never ends
I miss you, miss you I miss you, miss you
Where are you and I'm so sorry I cannot sleep, 
I cannot dream tonight I need somebody and always  
This sick, strange darkness  
Comes creeping on so haunting everytime
And as I stared I counted the webs from all the spiders  
Catching things and eating their insides 
Like indecision to call you and hear your voice of treason  
Will you come home and stop this pain tonight? Stop this pain tonight
Don't waste your time on me you're already the voice inside my head (I miss you, miss you)  



LYRICS I MISS YOU :>


|